These Beauty Tips will help you feel more alive and look more gorgeous everyday.
You are a woman who wears many hats on any given day. The go-getter at the office, a doting wife and mom at home, a party hopper with friends, and not to forget, an agony aunt to your domestic help, Kanta bai… Gosh! There’s so much of juggling to do in everyday life that you hardly have any time left for personal grooming.
But lovely ladies, taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your loved ones. After all, you want to look your best every time you step out of your home. Whether it is for seeing your kids off to school, enjoying Sunday brunch with family or chilling out at a beach holiday with the beloved, you’ve got to look and feel confident every single moment of your life!
Read Also: 10 Things That Catch A Man’s Eye Instantly
So, today we bring you some handy beauty care tips that will help you look drop dead gorgeous. Now, we very well understand you don’t have all the time in the world to sit still with face packs and hair masks on. Nor can everyone splurge and burn a hole in the pocket at expensive salons. And, of course, bitter gourd juice is not everybody’s idea of rejuvenation!
Hence, check out this kitty of beauty solutions that are time-saving, pocket-friendly, and absolutely doable. Here’s to a beautiful and confident you – in 15 easy tips!
15 Beauty Tips That Can Help You Look More Gorgeous Every Day
- You are getting late to a birthday party when you suddenly realize your unruly hair is cramping your style. Here’s the quick fix: Quickly dampen your hair and tie a high ponytail. Now trim the dropping strands. When a salon is far away, self-help comes your way.
- Do you wish your body perfume could last longer? Then try this out! Rub Vaseline on your skin before spraying perfume and see the magic. You will smell awesome all the time!
- Here’s a fantastic hack if you want your skin to glow instead of looking cakey when using foundation. Just add a little moisturizer to your foundation! You will love the natural glow in contrast to the ‘greasepaint’ effect of foundations.
- Want a luscious pout for your next selfie? Peppermint essential oil is the answer. Add a little to your lipstick to achieve supple and fuller looking lips.
- Never discard old eyeshadows. Instead, add them to transparent nail paint and – voila! You have created a unique tinted nail polish for yourself.
- Feeling nervous wearing your new pair of shoes for the fear of nasty blisters and shoe bites? Use talcum powder! It eases your feet in without trouble. Besides, every time you remove your shoes, your feet will smell good.
- Late for a date night and realize your mascara tube is almost empty? Here’s a simple solution! Add some salt solution and put the mascara tube in warm water. You are now saved from the rush of last minute shopping.
- Do you desire healthy and radiant skin with minimal effort? Here’s how you can get one instantly. Simply add 1 tsp. of baking soda to your face wash gel for a magical rejuvenation of your skin.
- Are you about to throw that nail polish bottle because the paint has thickened? Stop! Keep the bottle in hot water for 5 minutes. Shake it and then apply. Brilliant, isn’t it?
- If you have been squeezing those pimples to get rid of them before the get-together next weekend, try using eye drops instead! Put some drops on a cotton wool and put it in the freezer for 10 minutes. Then apply it to your pimples and watch how they vanish!
- For those who have greasy hair and realize at last minute that they have run out of dry shampoo, here’s a hack! Sprinkle a small amount of rye flour or talcum powder on your head and then comb.
- Your eyeliner can actually play a double role. If you don’t have an eyeshadow, draw lines with eyeliner and smudge them. Lo and behold – instant smoky eyes!
Read Also: What Happens When You Wear Too Much Makeup?
- Did you know your hairspray can also be used for styling your eyebrows? Just apply the spray with a mascara wand.
- Wonder how fashion models achieve gorgeously curled eyelashes? Let’s crack it for you. To keep your eyelashes curled for longer time, warm them with a hairdryer.
- And finally, to remove your makeup before you go to sleep, use coconut oil. It’s natural and good for your skin.
Always remember, there are no shortcuts to a healthy and beautiful you. A nutritious and balanced diet is the most fundamental thing to do. Needless to mention, you must also always have plenty of water, which has numerous health benefits. Regular workout not only keeps you fit but also makes you feel good. And, not to forget, enough sleep! Basically, a healthy lifestyle is the mantra for looking gorgeous and stunning.
Now that you have all the right grooming hacks in your kitty, you are good to head out with confidence. Stay beautiful!