What is a vaginal yeast infection?
Vaginal yeast infections, also known as candidiasis, are a common female condition. A healthy vagina has bacteria and some yeast cells. But when the balance of bacteria and yeast changes, the yeast cells can multiply. This causes intense itching, swelling, and irritation.
Treating a vaginal yeast infection can relieve symptoms within a few days. In more severe cases, it may take up to two weeks.
What are the symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection?
Vaginal yeast infections have a common set of symptoms, such as:
What causes vaginal yeast infections?
Several factors can cause a yeast infection, including:
- Antibiotics (they lower the amount of Lactobacillus, or good bacteria, in the vagina)
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Weak immune system
- Poor eating habits, including a lot of sugary foods
- Hormonal imbalance near your menstrual cycle
- Lack of sleep
A specific kind of yeast called Candida albicans causes most yeast infections. These yeast infections are easily treatable. If you’re having recurring yeast infections or problems getting rid of a yeast infection with conventional treatment, then a different version of Candida might be the cause. A lab test can identify which type of Candida you have.
How are vaginal yeast infections diagnosed?
Yeast infections are simple to diagnose. Your doctor will ask about your medical history. This will include whether you’ve had yeast infections before. They may also ask if you’ve ever had an STI.
Depending on what your doctor sees they may collect some cells from your vagina. These cells will go to a lab for examination. Lab tests are usually ordered for women who have yeast infections on a regular basis or for infections that won’t go away.
Herbal Treatment For Candida/ Yeast Infection (Arun Oju Ara Obinrin)
- Ewe Urere
- Ewe Abamoda ( Miracle Leaf or Goethe Plant )
- Adin Dudu(Palm Kennel Oil)
- Grind both Miracle Leaf and Ewe Urere together.
- squeeze the grind leaves and get its water from it
- mixed the water get from grind leaves with Palm Kennel oil.
Uses; use the Kennel Oil to cream the virginal, until the Yeast Infection is gone..
Ao wa Ewe Urere ati Ewe Abamoda…Ao gun won po daada, ao fun omi re pelu adin…ao maa fi pa oju abe wa titi ti arun na yio fi lo.
How do you prevent vaginal yeast infections?
What To do:
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- Eat yogurt or take supplements with lactobacillus.
- Wear natural fibers such as cotton, linen, or silk.
- Wash underwear in hot water.
- Replace feminine products frequently.
What To Avoid:
- Wearing tight pants, pantyhose, tights, or leggings
- Using feminine deodorant or scented tampons or pads
- Sitting around in wet clothing, especially bathing suits
- Sitting in hot tubs or taking frequent hot tub baths
For more Information, You can Contact us:
+2348097612915 or +2349025103701 or +447875665733
Whatsapp number: +2348097612915 0r +447532740709
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Taiwo_temilade@yahoo.com
Office Address: No 3 , Tasmaq Streeet, Agboroko Off lasu Road, Iyana-Iba, Lagos
Thanks for taking your time read this article..