During pregnancy, many women have often nausea or vomiting, which is normally referred to as morning sickness. For lot of female, it occurs in the morning, but the issue can happen anytime during the day.
What Is Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness, also called nausea and vomiting of pregnancy (NVP), is a symptom of pregnancy that involves nausea or vomiting. Despite the name, nausea or vomiting can occur at any time during the day. Typically these symptoms occur between the 4th and 16th week of pregnancy. About 10% of women still have symptoms after the 20th week of pregnancy. A severe form of the condition is known as hyperemesis gravidarum and results in weight loss.
The cause of morning sickness is unknown but may be related to changing levels of the hormone human chorionic gonadotrophin. Some have proposed that it may be useful from an evolutionary point of view. Diagnosis should only occur after other possible causes have been ruled out. Abdominal pain, fever, or headaches are typically not present in morning sickness.
A VIDEO OF BAD AND GOOD PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS (MUMS CONFIDENTIAL)
Home Remedies For Vomiting In Pregnancy And Morning Sickness
Here you have some simple home remedies for vomiting in pregnancy and morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Take powder of 2 cloves and eat with 1 table spoonful of honey. This is simple but one of best Home remedies for vomiting in pregnancy.
2. Lemon: Take juice of 4 lemons and mix 50gm rock salt in it. Now soak 125gm cumin seed in this lemon juice for 1 – 2 hours. When cumin seed absorb whole lemon juice then store cumin seeds in a glass bottle. Chew half table spoon cumin seeds 3 times a day. Its one of best home remedies for vomiting in pregnancy.
3. Pregnant woman must drink orange juice everyday during pregnancy. Orange provides all required nutrition to mother and baby. Take half table spoon of orange peel power and suck it. Now drink orange juice on it. Its one of best home remedies for vomiting in pregnancy.
4. Burn some coconut husk (coir). Take 1gm of this burned coir and mix with 10gm honey. Eating this mixture is very beneficial for a pregnant woman.
5. Take 2gm dry coriander powder and 10gm sugar. Mix both in rice water and drink. It will stop vomiting immediately.
6. Amla benefits and uses are unlimited. Amla (Indian gooseberry) is a great fruit to have during pregnancy because it not only stops vomiting but also provides nutrition to mother and child. Eat 2 amla murabba (Indian gooseberry Jam) every morning with empty stomach.
7. Soak Black gram in water for whole night. Next morning drink this water. Its very effective remedy for vomiting during pregnancy.