What Is Low Sperm Count?
Low sperm count is a condition called Oligospermia. This is the term used to describe the condition when the sperm count is low, less than 15 million sperm/ml. If there are no sperm at all in the semen sample, the condition is termed Azoospermia.
When you are trying to have children, the number of sperm you ejaculate is quite important. In cases of low sperm or no sperm, we recommend coming in for an appointment to examine male fertility factors and medical history.
For the medical history, specific questions will be asked about any past condition that may have affected the testicles. In order to determine the best treatment options, the specialist will also ask questions regarding whether there were any operations in the groin area, undescended testicles in childhood or whether there has been any major injury or infection in the genital area.
What Causes Low Sperm Count?
While the average man can produce this many sperm multiple times per day, sometimes an internal factor, such as varicocele, could lower the number of sperm. External factors such as smoking, drug usage, poor diet and lack of exercise can also all decrease sperm count. Here are some of the external factors that could impact your sperm count:
- Heat can have a detrimental effect on normal sperm production. It is for this reason that nature has placed the testicles outside the body in the scrotum rather than in the abdomen like the ovaries. Soaking in a bathtub full of hot water can almost halt sperm production completely.
- Obese men can also become sterile because the sagging layers of fat can overheat the testicles.
- Men whose jobs involve long hours of sitting, e.g. long distance lorry-drivers may have infertility due to the increased heat to the genital area.
- Very frequent intercourse can lead to the demand exceeding the supply. There are quite a number of infertile men whose sex drive is such that they must ejaculate 2-3 times a day thus giving them a lower sperm count.
- Smoking over 20 cigarettes a day has been shown to reduce both the sperm count and sperm motility.
- Excessive alcohol intake can lead to infertility. Alcohol can lower the production of sperm and of the male hormone testosterone.
- A workaholic husband may find that stress and fatigue can potentially interfere with sperm production.
Infected semen can also be a cause of infertility. Previously it was believed that mumps could cause sterility in men. However, it is now known that even when the testicles are involved in mumps such as orchitis (a very painful swelling of the testicles), it is extremely rare for this to lead to sterility.
When to see a Doctor
See a doctor if you:
- Are unable to conceive a child after a year of regular, unprotected sexual intercourse with your partner.
- Have erection or Release problems, low sex drive or other problems with sexual function
- Have pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicular area
- Have a history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems.
- Have had groin, testicle, man-hood or scrotum surgery.
Natural Herbal Treatment For Low Sperm Count (Agbo Afato) In Yoruba
For treatment of low sperm count, you can contact or subscribe to our page;
+2348097612915 or +2349025103701 or +447875665733
Whatsapp number: +2348097612915
Office Address: No 3 , Tasmaq Streeet, Agboroko Off lasu Road, Iyana-Iba, Lagos
Why you should consult us:
-We make herbal formulations specific for Low sperm count.
-More attention is paid to your treatment until you gain your Sperm count.
-Our low sperm count treatment have a tract record of getting results.
-Our medicines come in powders and liquids as prepared in the ancient times.
-Our formulas are ancient formulas with proven record for success in low sperm count treatment.
-Our treatment are cost-effective.
-We send medicines to any part of the country or the world.
-Our low sperm count formulas are effective, safe and no toxic or harmful side effects because they are well researched and they are harvested in pollution-free environment to prevent heavy metals in the formulations.
-No esoterism, fetism or incantation is involved in the formulations. They are purely scientific
-They are prepared hygienically and in good condition.
Thanks for taking your time to read this article.