Male infertility refers to a male’s inability to cause pregnancy in a fertile female. In humans it accounts for 40–50% of infertility. It affects approximately 7% of all men. Male infertility is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a surrogate measure of male fecundity.
What is Male Infertility?
Male infertility is the incapability of a man to cause pregnancy in woman. The infertility in man normally relies on the quality and quantity of sperm of the man. If the quantity of sperm which he ejaculates is less or even if the sperm quality is poor, it becomes difficult or even impossible to cause pregnancy in female. In most of the cases of infertility, there are no obvious symptoms. Intercourse and ejaculation occurs normally without any difficulty and the quantity of ejaculated semen looks normal with naked eye. There are various numbers of disorders like hormonal problems, physical problems, psychological problems etc which may come out to be the reason behind infertility in male.
Male Infertility – Hindrance to pleasant life
Infertility is a medical term which refers to the incapability to reproduce. In other words it is a condition of reproductive system which prevents conception of offspring. Infertility, still now some people think it as a woman’s problem only. Among all the cases of infertility one third of the problems is solely related to male partner. The fertility among a couple is dependent on various factors which occur in both male and female. According to a survey, it is found that about 8 percent of infertility cases are related to male, 37 percent infertility cases are related to female and 35 percent of infertility cases are related to both male and female. The rest five percent cases cannot be tracked whether the incapability of reproduction is because of male infertility or female infertility. Many of the couples cannot conceive due to infertility in a man or it may sometimes sum up to difficulties caused by infertility in his partner. So it’s necessary for men also to get tested for fertility and consult a specialist as that of women. In order to avoid embarrassment some guys do late for fertility test, though early test can keep unnecessary discomfort and expenses away from their partners. Pregnancy is the outcome of some natural steps which should include the following:
- A woman’s body must have to release egg from ovaries.
- A man’s sperm must have to join with the woman’s egg and fertilize.
- Then the fertilized egg has to go through the fallopian tube and then gets attached inside the uterus.
In some cases the due to various physical and biological imbalances in body of both male and female, the above mentioned steps do not occur in a proper manner and causes infertility.
Causes of male infertility
Male infertility is usually caused by problems that affect either sperm production or sperm transport. Through medical testing, the doctor may be able to find the cause of the problem.
About two-thirds of infertile men have a problem with making sperm in the testes. Either low numbers of sperm are made and/or the sperm that are made do not work properly.
Sperm transport problems are found in about one in every five infertile men, including men who have had a vasectomy but now wish to have more children. Blockages (often referred to as obstructions) in the tubes leading sperm away from the testes to the penis can cause a complete lack of sperm in the ejaculated semen.
It is also found that sexually transmitted diseases like repeated gonorrhea or Chlamydia trachomatis also leads to infertility in male. This infections cause blocks the passage of sperm. Major mental stress can also lead to decrease in sperm count temporarily.
Other less common causes of infertility include: sexual problems that affect whether semen is able to enter the woman’s vagina for fertilisation to take place (one in 100 infertile couples); low levels of hormones made in the pituitary gland that act on the testes (one in 100 infertile men); and sperm antibodies (found in one in 16 infertile men). In most men sperm antibodies will not affect the chance of a pregnancy but in some men sperm antibodies reduce fertility.
Increase sperm count and semen quantity
Sperm count means the number of sperm in a man’s ejaculation. Generally over 20 millions sperm per milliliter is considered to be normal. Less number of sperm count is one of the causes of male infertility. Some ways to increase sperm count are:
- Ashwagandha is best ayurvedic herb to increase male fertility. Take 1 table spoon mixture of ashwagandha powder and candy sugar powder every night with hot milk. This is also best ayurvedic medicine for vigour and vitality.
- Shatavari benefits are non countable and its very beneficial for fertility.Take 1 table spoon shatavari powder (Asparagus racemosus root) with water and take 250gm hot milk over it. It increases male fertility, semen quantity, sexual power in men and prevents sexual weakness.
- Take 2 table spoon onion juice and mix 2 table spoon honey in it. Take this mixture every morning with empty stomach. Take this natural medicine from 3 weeks to 3 months.
- Nutritious food which is high in protein, low in fat, whole grains, vegetables, dark chocolate, garlic, oysters, maca, goji berries and walnuts helps to increase sperm count. Reduce intake of caffeine. Astringent, bitter and spicy foods must be avoided.
- Increase the intake of daily amounts of calcium and vitamin D. Drink plenty of water and fluids.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol consumption and reduce stress level. Consumption of alcohol affects liver function that cause a rise in oestrogen levels.
- Exercise regularly mainly PC muscles and reduce excess weight. Excess weight can cause imbalances in the testosterone or oestrogen levels that affect the semen quantity and sperm count. Regular practice of Yoga and Meditation can keep your body and mind healthy.
- Wear loose and cotton clothes and avoid hot baths.
- Massage regularly to increase blood circulation that helps to increase semen quantity.
Natural Herbal Treatment For Male Infertility
For treatment of male infertility, you can contact us;
+2348097612915 or +2349025103701 or +447875665733
Whatsapp number: +2348097612915
Office Address: No 3 , Tasmaq Streeet, Agboroko Off lasu Road, Iyana-Iba, Lagos
Why you should consult us:
-We make herbal formulations specific for male infertility.
-More attention is paid to your treatment until you gain your male fertility.
-Our male infertility treatment have a tract record of getting results.
-Our medicines come in powders and liquids as prepared in the ancient times.
-Our formulas are ancient formulas with proven record for success in male infertility treatment.
-Our treatment are cost-effective.
-We send medicines to any part of the country or the world.
-Our male infertility formulas are effective, safe and no toxic or harmful side effects because they are well researched and they are harvested in pollution-free environment to prevent heavy metals in the formulations.
-No esoterism, fetism or incantation is involved in the formulations. They are purely scientific
-They are prepared hygienically and in good condition.
Thanks for taking your time to read this article.