Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness, refers to a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon, and other connective tissue.
Weight loss can either occur unintentionally due to malnourishment or an underlying disease or arise from a conscious effort to improve an actual or perceived overweight or obese state. “Unexplained” weight loss that is not caused by reduction in calorific intake or exercise is called cachexia and may be a symptom of a serious medical condition. Intentional weight loss is commonly referred to as slimming.
Natural Herbs Home Remedies For Weight Loss
- Sugar Cane (Ireke)
- Citrullus Lanatus (Bara) In Yoruba
- Egbo Ata (Native Pepper Root)
- Croton penduliflorus Seed ( Eso Aworoso) In Yoruba
- Cut both Sugar Cane, Pineapple and Citrullus Lanatus (Bara) into pieces.
- Cut the Egbo Ata (Native Pepper Root) to pieces.
- Grind the Croton penduliflorus Seed ( Eso Aworoso) In Yoruba
Find a container and first pour the grinned seed, then the root and fruits.
For more information , you can contact or subscribe to our page;
+2348097612915 or +2349025103701 or +447875665733
Whatsapp number: +2348097612915
Office Address: No 3 , Tasmaq Streeet, Agboroko Off lasu Road, Iyana-Iba, Lagos