In this article we will talk about home remedies for cold, cold home treatment, how to get rid of a cold fast and natural cold remedies.
Natural Home remedies for cold / How to get rid of a cold
- Take some borax powder (suhaga) and bake it on a iron plate. Now store it in a glass bottle. Have 2gm of this borax powder (.5gm to children) with hot water 3 times a day. It will give you 100% relief in cold and cough. To make this powder take some borax powder and put it on an iron plate on high flame. During this all moisture will be burned and at the end you will have a dry powder. Its one of best home remedies for cold.
- Take 7 black pepper, 10 holy basil leaves and 25gm candy sugar. Cook these in 250 ml water for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes put it off the flame, strain and drink slowly. After taking this, just sleep on bad and cover your whole body with a blanket. Follow this procedure early morning and before going to bed at night for 2 days. It will give you sure relief in cold and cough.
3. Holy Basil (Tulsi) tea: Take 8 fresh Holy Basil leaves, fresh ginger 2 gm and 7 crushed black pepper. Now boil 200 gm water on high flame and put these 3 it this water for 5 minutes. Now put it of the flame and cover with a pot for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes filter it and mix 100 gm hot milk, 2 table spoon sugar in this filtered water and drink. Now sleep for some time by covering your whole body by a blanket. This is best remedy for cough, cold, headache, bronchitis home remedy, normal fever and acidity home remedy. Take this holy basil tea twice a day. For children take everything in half quantity and use. Its one of best natural home remedies for cold.
4. Take 6 gm crushed ginger, 2 gm black pepper powder and 20 gm old Jaggery. Mix all these in 200gm water and boil that water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, filter that water and drink sip by sip. Follow this procedure for 3 days.
5. Take 5gm cinnamon powder and 5gm nutmeg power. Mix both and have with normal water at every morning and evening. Its one of best home remedies for cold.
6. Take 2 gm black pepper powder, 5 holy basil leaves and 20 gm old Jaggery. Boil all these in 200gm water for 10 minutes, strain and drink that water slowly.
7. Boil 5 dates in 250gm milk for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, eat all dates and consume that milk on it. Follow this process for 3 days. This is proven natural remedy for sore throat, cough and cold.
8. Boil 5 currants in 100gm water for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, first eat currant and drink same water on it. It will give you sure relief. Its one of best natural home remedies for cold.
9. Crush 3-4 lemon leaves and inhale. Its best natural remedy for headache, cold, throat infection and hiccup.
10. Take 5gm fresh ginger and crush. Cook this ginger with little pure butter (Ghee) and have 3-4 times a day.
11. Consume 2gm dried ginger (sonth) with normal water and drink lukewarm milk over it. Its one of best natural home remedies for cold.
12. Take 60gm ginger, 7gm black pepper powder and 20gm jaggery. Cut ginger into small pieces and boil all these in 250gm water. When water reduced to 1/4 then strain and drink that water. Follow the same for 2-3 days. Its perfect and effective remedy for cold and cough.
13. If you have fever with cold then take half glass of hot water, 2 table spoon of honey, one table spoonful of ginger juice and very little baking soda. Mix all well and drink. After that, cover your whole body with a blanket for 20 minutes and during that period do not expose your body to air.
14. Take some black gram and bake on a iron plate for some time. Take a clean cloth and cover all hot black gram by that cloth. Now inhale those black gram. It will give you relief in cold.
15. Bake 2 garlic cloves on a iron plate or in a microwave oven and chew.
16. If you have fever with cold then mix 1 table spoon of onion juice with 1 table spoon of honey and consume.