What Is Female Infertility?
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year. When the cause of infertility exists within the female partner, it is referred to as female infertility. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases, and female infertility alone accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases.
What Causes Female Infertility?
The most common causes of female infertility include problems with ovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or uterus, or problems with the cervix. Age can contribute to infertility because as a woman ages, her fertility naturally tends to decrease.
Ovulation problems may be caused by one or more of the following:
- A hormone imbalance
- A tumor or cyst
- Eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia
- Alcohol or drug use
- Thyroid gland problems
- Excess weight
- Intense exercise that causes a significant loss of body fat
- Extremely brief menstrual cycles
Damage to the fallopian tubes or uterus can be caused by one or more of the following:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- A previous infection
- Polyps in the uterus
- Endometriosis or fibroids
- Scar tissue or adhesions
- Chronic medical illness
- A previous ectopic (tubal) pregnancy
- A birth defect
- DES syndrome (The medication DES, given to women to prevent miscarriage or premature birth can result in fertility problems for their children.)
Abnormal cervical mucus can also cause infertility. Abnormal cervical mucus can prevent the sperm from reaching the egg or make it more difficult for the sperm to penetrate the egg.
Natural Home Remedies For Female Infertility And Treatment
1. If your menstruation cycle is smooth and on time but you are still not able to get pregnant, then take little alum and cover it with cotton. Now put this alum with cotton inside your vagina at night. Next morning when you will see the cotton, it will have milky white layer on it. Follow this process every night until the milky white layer stops showing on cotton. If you find any day that white layer is not on cotton then stop this because now you are ready to get pregnant.
2. Take little Giant Crinum Lily (Crinum asiaticum L. / Nagadamani) extract and mix with one table spoon cow butter. Now apply this mixture on vagina. It will improve female fertility very soon.
3. Every morning chew 5 garlic cloves and drink some milk over it. Do this every morning in winter season. This simple looking medicine is best home remedy for female infertility to improve female fertility.
4. Take 4gm Mesua ferrea (nagkesar) powder with one cup of cow milk everyday during your menstruation periods. Start this from very first day of periods and follow till 8th day. It will lead you to have baby.
5. Take 3gm nutmeg powder and 3gm sugar. Mix both well and take with one cup of cow milk. Start this from very first day of periods and follow till 8th day. It prevents all problems with female uterus and allow you to get pregnant. Its one of best home remedies for female infertility.
6. If you are having miscarriage every-time then you have to eat bread of moth bean everyday. It makes your uterus strong enough to have baby.
7. Take 6gm fennel powder and mix with 12gm pure butter. Eat this every morning for 3 months. It will surely improver female fertility. This is best remedy for heavy woman. If you are a lean woman then mix 6gm shatavari herb powder (Asparagus racemosus) in 12gm pure butter and eat for 3 month. Remember to have 1 glass milk just after this.
8. From very first day of menstruation periods to 8th day, soak 25gm carom seeds (ajwain), 25gm candy sugar in 125gm water at every night in a clay pot. Next morning crush all in same water and drink that water. During this treatment eat only lentil and wheat bread without salt. Its one of best home remedies for female infertility.
9. During periods menstruation, boil 5gm Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) in 150gm water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, put this mixture off the flame to be cool. Now filter this water and drink slowly. According to ayurveda its one of best home remedies for female infertility because this treatment surely improves female fertility.
10. Mix 5 gm shatavari root powder, 10 gm butter and little fennel. Consume this mixture with milk everyday
11. Chew 4 tulsi (Holy basil) leaves everyday and then drink one glass sweet milk on it.
12. Husband and wife should consume goat milk everyday. During menstruation periods woman should chew some holy basil seeds everyday.
13. Make a paste of 4 table spoonful of mustard seeds and consume everyday from 4th day of menstruation periods.
14. Consume 10 gm fennel and 50 gm rose petal jam every night with hot cow milk.
15. Women should consume soaked green lentils everyday.