Vertigo is a medical condition where a person feels as if they or the objects around them are moving when they are not. Often it feels like a spinning or swaying movement. This may be associated with nausea, vomiting, sweating, or difficulties walking. It is typically worsened when the head is moved. Vertigo is the most common type of dizziness.
What Is Vertigo?
Vertigo is also known as lightheadedness or dizzy spells. It is the health condition that is marked with the perception of spinning motion as the result of dysfunction of vestibular system. People often consider vertigo as the fear of height, but that is an absolute misconception. This condition is associated with nausea, vomiting and balance disorder. So vertigo treatment should be done on time.
Vertigo can occur irrespective of the age, but is more common in women as compared to men. There are three types of vertigo. The first one – objective vertigo, describes the condition when the patient feels that objects in the environment are in motion. The subjective vertigo is the condition in which the patient feels that he or she is in motion. The other one is pseudo vertigo, which is characterized by the feeling of intense rotation sense inside the patient’s head.
Causes of Vertigo
Dizziness is caused due to problems in the inner ear or brain. Here you find what causes dizziness and Some of the main causes of dizziness are discussed here. Based on causes we will discuss about Home remedies for vertigo.
- Dizziness can be caused as the result of inflammation in the inner ear and is characterized by sudden onset of vertigo. It is often associated with loss of hearing. Inflammation in the inner ear is mostly caused by bacteria or viral infections. This is one of big dizziness causes.
- Meniere’s disease is an ear condition that can give rise to the vertigo condition.
- Acoustic neuroma is a type of nerve tissue tumor and can cause vertigo.
- Decrease in the flow of blood to the base of the brain can cause Dizziness. Its one of main causes of vertigo.
- Vertigo is caused as the primary symptom of multiple sclerosis. So vertigo treatment must be done asap.
- Head trauma or injury in the neck is known to cause vertigo.
- Severe migraine can also cause vertigo.
- vision problems.
- High blood pressure.
- Low blood pressure.
- High cholesterol level
- Lack of sleep
- Thyroid disease
- Blood vessel disease
- Prolonged bed rest
- Head injuries
- Calcium deficiency
- Brain tumour in cerebellum
- Certain medicines
- Brain tumour
- Poor vision
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motion sickness
Symptoms of Vertigo
Vertigo gives rise to the feeling that either the environment is moving or there is movement inside the patient’s head. Vertigo symptoms are often confused with those of light-headedness or fainting. It is important to identify the symptoms of vertigo which are specific to Dizziness; else the condition cannot be treated properly.
- Pulled to one direction
Other symptoms that may accompany vertigo include:
- Feeling nauseated
- Abnormal or jerking eye movements (nystagmus)
- Ringing in the ears or hearing loss
Symptoms can last a few minutes to a few hours or more and may come and go.
Natural Home Remedies For Vertigo / Vertigo Treatment
When a patient has been diagnosed with vertigo and is under the supervision of a medical practitioner, certain home remedies can be tried to bring relief as vertigo treatment. There are some natural remedies which can bring relief to this condition and can be used for vertigo treatment.
- Ginger root, ginkgo biloba and coriander are some of the herbal remedies for vertigo treatment. This is one of best Home remedies for vertigo treatment. Taking ginger tea every day will give you some relief in dizziness.
- Drinking plenty of fluids like juices, avoiding caffeine and alcohol helps to improve the condition of dizziness. Its One of good Home remedies for vertigo treatment.
- Make sure to have sufficient sleep because lack of sleep can lead to sudden dizziness and nausea.
- Take 1 glass lemon juice every day. Its beneficial in lot of body problems like Home remedies for vertigo, high blood pressure, heart problems, heart attack, vomiting etc.
- Take some fresh strawberries and grind them in fresh yogurt. Eat it. This is one of very fast, natural and easy home remedies for vertigo.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil)“Efinrin” is best herbal medicine if you have vertigo problem. chew 2 Tulsi leaves everyday with empty stomach. You can also boil 2 basil leaves in one cup of water and then drink that slowly.
- Make a paste of turmeric and apply on your forehead.
- Take some black pepper powder and mix with some sugar and butter. Consume this mixture.
- Drink coconut water everyday.
- Mix some ginger juice and holy basil leaves juice with some honey and consume.
Natural Herbal Treatment For Vertigo(Dizziness)
For treatment of vertigo (dizziness) you can contact us;
+2348097612915 or +2349025103701 or +447875665733
Whatsapp number: +2348097612915
Office Address: No 3 , Tasmaq Streeet, Agboroko Off lasu Road, Iyana-Iba, Lagos
Why you should consult us:
-We make herbal formulations specific for vertigo (dizziness).
-More attention is paid to your treatment until you gain your health.
-Our vertigo (dizziness) treatment have a tract record of getting results.
-Our medicines come in liquids as prepared in the ancient times.
-Our formulas are ancient formulas with proven record for success in vertigo (dizziness) treatment.
-Our treatment are cost-effective.
-We send medicines to any part of the country or the world.
-Our vertigo (dizziness) formulas are effective, safe and no toxic or harmful side effects because they are well researched and they are harvested in pollution-free environment to prevent heavy metals in the formulations.
-No esoterism, fetism or incantation is involved in the formulations. They are purely scientific
-They are prepared hygienically and in good condition.
Thanks for taking your time to read this article.