In this article we will talk about another woman health issue “leucorrhea” which is also known as vaginal discharge and Vaginitis. Most woman have this issue nowadays. In this disease, a thin or thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge comes out of vagina. It may occur in between menstruation cycles or during pregnancy and usually lasts from a few days to weeks.
What Is Vaginal Discharge?
Vaginal discharge is a mixture of liquid, cells, and bacteria that lubricates and protects the vagina. This mixture is constantly produced by the cells of the vagina and cervix and it exits the body through the vaginal opening. The composition, amount, and quality of discharge varies between individuals as well as through the various stages of sexual and reproductive development.
Normal vaginal discharge may have a thinner, watery consistency or a thick, sticky consistency, and may be clear or white in color. Normal vaginal discharge may be large in volume but typically does not have a strong odor, nor is it typically associated with itching or pain. While most discharge represents normal functioning of the body, some changes in discharge can reflect infection or other pathological processes.
What Causes Abnormal Discharge?
Any change in the vagina’s balance of normal bacteria can affect the smell, color, or discharge texture. These are a few of the things that can upset that balance:
- Antibiotic or steroid use
- Bacterial vaginosis, a bacterial infection more common in pregnant women or women who have multiple sexual partners
- Birth control pills
- Cervical cancer
- Chlamydia or gonorrhea (STDs), sexually transmitted infections
- Douches, scented soaps or lotions, bubble bath
- Pelvic infection after surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Trichomoniasis, a parasitic infection typically contracted and caused by having unprotected sex
- Vaginal atrophy, the thinning and drying out of the vaginal walls during menopause
- Vaginitis, irritation in or around the vagina
- Yeast infections
Natural Home Remedies For Leucorrhea
Take dry pomegranate peel and grind to make a powder. Strain this powder and consume one table spoonful of this powder with normal water twice a day. This is also one of best home remedies for normal periods.
1. Tale carom seeds powder twice a day with hot milk. Its very beneficial. First eat carom seed powder with normal water and then drink hot milk over it. Its one of best home remedies for leucorrhea for fast relief.
2. Take 10 green leaves of Split Red gram tree and grind with little water to make a paste. Now mix 10 drops of mustard oil and some sugar in it and consume.
3. Take juice of holy basil leaves and mix with some honey. Consume this mixture every morning an evening. OR mix some cumin seeds in holy basil (tulsi) juice ad consume with cow milk. Its one of best natural home remedies for leucorrhea.
4. Take 10 gm Liquorice powder and mix it with 10 gm sugar powder. Consume 1 table spoon of this mixture every morning and evening with milk.
5. Take 3 gm powder of Mesua ferrea. Mix juice of 3 betel leaves Or juice of green coriander in it and consume. Do this everyday during treatment.
6. Mix banana and 1 gm alum powder and eat every afternoon and night.
7. Take some green grass juice, mix some candy sugar in it and consume twice a day. Its one of best home remedies for leucorrhea.
8. Take green grass from your garden and wash with clean water to remove all sand and dust. Now grind this grass with rice water. Strain, mix some candy sugar and consume. Follow this process 3 to 4 days.
9. Amla is a great fruit with unlimited benefits. Eating one amla murabba everyday is beneficial in leucorrhea.
10. Consume 6-6 gm Mesua ferrea powder with milk 3 times a day.
11. Take 100 gm curd and mix 1 gm alum powder in it. Eat this mixture during treatment.
12. Consume 50 gm juice of radish and radish leaves.
13. Take 5 gm Bacopa monnieri powder with milk everyday. It will give you instant relief in leucorrhea.
14. Take 20 gm Ficus religiosa gum and mix 50 gm candy sugar in it. Consume 5 gm of this mixture with cold water every morning and evening. Its also a good home remedies for normal periods (irregular menstruation). Its one of best home remedies for leucorrhea.
15. Consume Ficus racemosa tree leaves 6 gm juice everyday for one week.
16. Mic turmeric powder with sugar and consume. It will permanently cure leucorrhea. Its one of best home remedies for leucorrhea.
17. Take mango seed and roast in fire for few minutes. Eating this roasted mango seed every morning and evening in beneficial in leucorrhea.
18. If a woman is having blood during leucorrhea then she should consume juice of banana tree root.
19.Soak one towel in cold water and cover your stomach with that cold water towel for 10 minutes. You can also use wet Fullers Earth to cover your stomach. It gives your relief from leucorrhea very fast.
20. Take one undeveloped banana and remove its outer cover. Now mix inner white part with milk and consume twice a day.