When you look at your breasts in the mirror, if you feel that they are saggy or droopy, than they should normally be, then it could make you rather disappointed, right?
You may wonder how all those celebrity women have buxom breasts, were all of them born with it? Well, the fact is many of the celebrities these days go in for cosmetic surgeries, which help them get bigger, firmer breasts.
Breast sagging could be caused by various reasons like, extreme weight fluctuations, pregnancy and breastfeeding, heredity, hormonal imbalance, etc.
Also Read : Is Breast Cancer Curable?
Breasts do not have muscle. They are made of fat, connective tissues and milk-producing glands, and they need proper care to keep them in good shape.
A wide variety of creams and lotions are available on the market to tighten and tone up sagging breasts. However, if you prefer natural methods, there are many simple and easy home remedies that you can try.
The surgical procedures used to correct sagging breasts are very expensive and often come with side effects.
So, If you want to firm up your sagging breasts, but cannot afford to go in for expensive surgeries or if you are scared of the potential side effects of cosmetic surgery, the follow this excellent natural home remedy that can do the job for you!
Natural Home Remedies To Firm Up Sagging Breasts That Really Works!
- Fenugreek: In Ayurveda, fenugreek is often used to firm sagging breasts. It has vitamins and antioxidants that combat free radical damage and help lift, tighten and smooth skin around the breasts.
- Mix 1/4 cup of fenugreek powder with enough water to form a thick paste. Massage this paste onto your breasts and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. Follow this remedy once or twice a week.
- You can also prepare a breast mask with 1/2 cup of yogurt, 10 drops each of fenugreek oil and vitamin E oil and 1 egg white. Mix the ingredients until you get a smooth paste. Apply the paste onto your breasts and rub it in gently. Let it sit for about 30 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. Use this mask once a week.
Also Read : ALLIUM SATIVUM(AYU) IN YORUBA
2. Cucumber and Egg Yolk: Another excellent remedy for lifting the breasts is a mask prepared from cucumber and egg yolk. Cucumber has natural skin-toning properties and egg yolk has high levels of protein and vitamins that can help treat sagging breasts.
- Puree 1 small cucumber in a blender.
- Mix in 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of butter or cream to get a paste.
- Apply it onto your breasts and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with cold water.
- Use this mask once a week to firm and strengthen the breast tissues.
3. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera has natural skin-tightening properties that can help get rid of sagging breasts. The antioxidants in aloe vera prevent damage caused by free radicals and help firm sagging breasts.
- Apply aloe vera gel onto your breasts and massage gently in a circular motion for 10 minutes. Allow it to sit for another 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Repeat this remedy 4 or 5 times a week to get effective results.
- You can also prepare a mixture of 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon each of mayonnaise and honey. Apply this onto your breasts and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse it off first with warm water and then use cold water. Do this once a week.
4. Shea Butter: Another natural ingredient to firm and tighten breasts is shea butter. It is a great source of vitamin E that tightens the skin to give your breasts a firmer appearance. Also, it helps prevent cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Rub some shea butter onto your breasts.
- Massage in an upward and circular direction for 10–15 minutes.
- Leave it on for another 10 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Follow this remedy 3 or 4 times a week to see noticeable results.
5. Rhassoul Clay: Rhassoul clay is a natural skin-firming ingredient. It contains minerals like silica, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and sodium that helps to firm and tighten sagging skin, including breasts.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Rhassoul clay in powder form with enough water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste onto your breasts and allow it to dry.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this treatment once a week.
More Natural Home Remedies
- Avoid extreme dieting as drastic weight loss in a short time span can cause your breasts to sag.
- Enjoy swimming as it is a great exercise to firm breasts.
- Avoid doing forward bends, contracting poses, jogging and running without wearing a supportive bra.
- Make it a habit to drink an ample amount of water daily to hydrate your skin.
- Do not directly expose your breasts to the sun without sunscreen. Sunlight can lead to loss of skin elasticity. Apply sunscreen on your breasts whenever you are wearing a tank top, bathing suit or sundress that has a low neckline.
- Stop smoking to improve overall health and to protect the fragile skin of the breasts.
- Make sure to correct your posture to avoid sagging breasts. Always sit straight and walk straight, without drooping.
- Always wear the right fitting bra to provide enough support for your breasts. If needed, wear a push-up bra to give your breasts proper support. Wear a sports bra while doing aerobic exercises, playing tennis, jogging or doing any kind of workout that causes the breasts to bounce.
- If you are overweight, lose weight. Excessive body weight causes the skin to stretch and breasts to sag.
- You can also try yoga to tone and tighten the breasts within a realistic range.
- Eat healthy foods with essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins, calcium, minerals, carbohydrates and essential fats that are required to firm up the breasts.